Disable the input indicator in Windows 8 & 10
Software: Windows 8 & 10 | Last modified on 2018-06-18
Several quick steps to turning off the Input Indicator, located left of the clock in the taskbar, in Windows 8 & 10.
[Solution 1] Disable the Input Indicator - Windows 10
- Open the Settings app and click Personalisation.
- Open Taskbar and click Turn system icons on or off.
- Change the Input Indicator to Off.
[Solution 2] Disable the Input Indicator - Windows 8 & 10
- Open the Control Panel and click Clock, Language and Region.
- Open Advanced settings.
- Tick Use the desktop language bar when it's available and click options.
- Change the Language Bar to Hidden and click OK to save the new setting.