Mac Office: export & print borderless PDF files
Software: Office 2011 & 2016 | Last modified on 2018-06-18
When attempting to export a word document as a PDF file, a white border appears around the edges of the document.
[Solution 1] Change the export / print marges
- Open the file you wish to export as PDF file in Word.
- Open Page Setup.
- Change Format for to Any Printer.
- Click on Paper Size and select Manage Custom Sizes.
- Click + to add a new size and name it PDF borderless.
- Click on Non-Printable Area and select User Defined.
- Change all margins in the boxes to 0.
- Save all settings and attempt to export or print the file again.