Outlook: unwanted / junk folder appeared in Outlook
Software: Office 2010, 2013 & 2016 | Last modified on 2018-06-18
Samsung telephones come with a built-in spam filtering option which can cause e-mails to be flagged as spam and automatically moved to a 'Unwanted' or 'Junk' folder. All the e-mails within this folder cannot be moved or deleted untill the 'Spam Addresses' list on your telephone is cleared.
[Solution 1] Clear the spam addresses list
- Open the Mail App on your telephone.
- Click the Menu Key and select Settings.
- Click General Settings and select Spam Addresses.
- Delete all the addresses in the list that do not belong there.
- Restart Outlook on your computer and you will be able to move and delete your e-mails again.